Diablo 3’s update 2.7.5 has finally made its way to the PTR, giving players a taste of what’s to come when Season 28 launches. Its patch notes offer a first look at its central theme as well as upcoming balance changes targeting the Monk class.
Diablo 3’s Update 2.7.5 introduces seals and legendary potion powers, which will strengthen your character throughout Season 28. You can unlock them in any order from the Altar of Rites in the Festering Woods, in exchange for different types of materials.
Diablo 3 Season 28 Update 2.7.5 Patch Notes
The new Primordial Ashes feature then allows you to salvage a Primal Item and gain Primordial Ashes, used to unlock the new potion powers specifically.
Unlocked powers apply to all characters participating in Diablo 3’s season 28 and last for the entirety of the season. Claim them all and you’ll obtain the Wings of Terror cosmetic.
Below, you’ll find specifics about Season 28’s new features and other changes coming Diablo 3’s 2.7.5 Update, as detailed by Blizzard in its patch notes preview article.
Seal and Legendary Potion Powers
- A – Your Kill Streak timer duration and reward bonus are doubled.
- B – Pools of Reflection last for the entire Season and are not removed by death.
- C – Items have no level requirement.
- D – +200 Damage
- E – +25% Missile Damage Reduction
- F – +25% Movement Speed (Uncapped)
- G – Increase damage against elites by 15%.
- H – Picking up Health Globes grants a shield for 5% of your maximum health for 7 seconds. Max stacks 5.
- I – +25% Melee Damage Reduction.
- J – Increases your highest elemental skill damage bonus by 10%.
- K – Increase damage against elites by 20%.
- L – +10% Damage
- M – Double the amount of Death’s Breaths that drop.
- N – Critical hits grant resource: Mana: 15, Hatred: 5, Wrath: 5, Arcane Power: 3, Fury: 3, Spirit: 5, Essence: 5.
- O – Double the amount of Bounty Caches that drop from completing bounties.
- P – Progress orbs from Nephalem and Greater Rifts are picked up automatically.
- Q – Reduces the damage taken from elites by 25%.
- R – +15% Damage
- S – Gain immunity to crowd-controlling effects.
- T – Gain passability.
- U – Pets pick up Death’s Breath.
- V – Elite packs drop one additional progress orb.
- W – Increase damage done to Bosses by 25%.
- X – Pets pick up and salvage common, magic, and rare items.
- Y – Increase your chance to Dodge by 15%.
- Z – Double the chance to find a legendary item purchased from Kadala.
- Potion AA – When you drink your health potion, you manifest one of three runic circles on the ground that grant increased damage, increased cooldown reduction, or increased resource cost reduction.
- Potion AB – When you drink your health potion, all enemies within 25 yards deal 25% less damage.
- Potion AC – When you drink your health potion, gain a random shrine or pylon effect.
- AD – When a primal item drops, a second random primal item drops as well.
Costs to Unlock a Seal or Legendary Potion Power
- 1 – 10 Reusable Parts
- 2 – 1 Flawless Diamond (or greater), 15 Arcane Dust, 20 Resuable Parts
- 3 – 1 Greater Rift Key, 10 Death’s Breaths
- 4 – Any Class Specific Set Helm
- 5 – 20 Forgotten Souls, 10 Khanduran Runes, 10 Caldeum Nightshade, 10 Arreat War Tapestry, 10 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 10 Westmarch Holy Water
- 6 – 1 Leoric’s Regret, 1 Vial of Putridness, 1 Idol of Terror, 1 Heart of Fright
- 7 – Reaper’s Wraps
- 8 – 30 Forgotten Souls
- 9 – 1,100 Bloodshards
- 10 – 1 Flawless Royal Ruby, 20 Death’s Breaths, Ring of Royal Grandeur
- 11 – 1 Flawless Royal Emerald, 30 Khanduran Runes, 30 Caldeum Nightshade, 30 Arreat War Tapestry, 30 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 30 Westmarch Holy Water
- 12 – 20 Greater Rift Keys, 1 Ramaladni’s Gift
- 13 – 1,300 Bloodshards
- 14 – Petrified Scream
- 15 – Challenge Rift Cache
- 16 – 250 Forgotten Souls
- 17 – 1,400 Bloodshards
- 18 – Ancient Hellfire Amulet
- 19 – Never Ending Questions
- 20 – Ancient Puzzle Ring, 50 Khanduran Runes, 50 Caldeum Nightshade, 50 Arreat War Tapestry, 50 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 50 Westmarch Holy Water
- 21 – 500 Death’s Breaths, 300 Forgotten Souls
- 22 – 1,500 Bloodshards
- 23 – Whisper of Atonement Rank 125
- 24 – Any Augmented Weapon
- 25 – Staff of Herding
- 26 – 1,600 Bloodshards
- Potion 1 – 55 Primordial Ashes
- Potion 2 – 110 Primordial Ashes
- Potion 3 – 165 Primordial Ashes
Monk Skill Changes
- Combination Strike Passive Skill:
- Each Spirit Generator you use increases the damage of your other Spirit Generators by 100% for 10 seconds.
- Crippling Wave Skill:
- Every third hit also dazes enemies within 11 yards, slowing their movement speed by 30% and attack speed by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Concussion Rune: Enemies hit by Crippling Wave deal 20% less damage for three 10 seconds.
- Breaking Wave Rune: Enemies hit by Crippling Wave take 10% additional damage from all attacks for three 10 seconds.
- Deadly Reach Skill:
- Foresight Rune: Every enemy hit with the third hit increases your damage by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Way of the Hundred Fists:
- Assimilation Rune: Each enemy hit with the third hit increases your damage by 5% for 10 seconds.
- Horde of the Ninety Savages (6-piece bonus):
- Frenzy deals 2,000% increased damage per stack.
- Chanon Bolter:
- Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them and deal 150-200% increased damage. Enemies may be taunted once every 10 seconds.
- The Demon’s Demise:
- Each blast from Spike Trap will damage all enemies again after 1 second and deals 150-200% increased damage.
- Natalya’s Slayer:
- Increases Spike Trap Damage by 10 -15%.
- Natalya’s Vengeance (2-piece bonus):
- Hitting an enemy summons a Spike Trap if it is on your action bar. Each Spike Trap detonation restores 1 Discipline.
- Natalya’s Vengeance (4-piece bonus):
- Laying a Spike Trap grants 60% damage reduction. The duration of this bonus is always equal to the number of already laid traps in seconds.
- Natalya’s Vengeance (6-piece bonus):
- Spike Traps deal 10,000% increased damage, and each consecutive blast from the detonation chain reaction will deal 10% more damage than the previous blast.
- Trag’oul Coils:
- Spike Traps gain the Scatter Rune, are deployed twice as fast, and deal 150-200% increased damage.
- Unhallowed Essence (6-piece bonus):
- Hatred generators, Vengeance attacks, and Multishot deal 1700% increased damage per point of discipline the Demon Hunter currently has.
- Patterns of Justice (6-piece bonus):
- Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active increases the size of Sweeping Wind as well and increases all damage dealt by 20,000.
- Raiment of Thousand Storms (4-piece bonus):
- Dashing Strike spends 25 Spirit but refunds a Charge when it does.
- Masquerade of the Burning Carnival (6-piece bonus):
- Bone Spear deals 9,000% increased damage. Simulacrums gain triple this bonus.
- The Typhon’s Veil (6-piece-bonus):
- Hydras deal 4,000% increased damage for each Hydra head alive.
Diablo III and its Reaper of Souls expansion are available on PC, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox one, Xbox 360, PS5, PS4, PS3, and Nintendo Switch.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.
Credit : Source Post